Irritating practices on the internet

I'll go first...
Folks who insist on posting instructional videos to Youtube and just sit there breathing or playing a soundtrack, instead of speaking about what it is they're doing.
I find that extremely annoying given the fact that the music file takes as many resources as just speaking about what they're trying to demonstrate.
What are some of your peeves?

Last edited:
I'm back with more annoyances.....
Sketchy advertising.
Today I went looking for any small utility to recover a few files from an external USB drive that has somehow become unallocated.
I downloaded and installed no less than four programs...each clearly stating that the lite version was completely free to use.
It was only after completing the full scan and while trying to recover a file, that the pop-up would rear it's head demanding you purchase the full version to extract files.
For the record... PhotoRec is only one of a handful of free file recovery programs.
If it is not free...or even limited, companies should not be allowed to say it is free
Another annoyance....Youtube illustrated videos with no spoken instruction....just music.
If I want music, I'll turn on Pandora.

A lot of folks don't have a mic on their PCs (I don't have)... so, if they wanna do this kind of video, it will be with this very low produce level. Personally, I prefer to read captions than listen to some annoying voice or prolix speech (I believe that it's easier to organize your ideas on text than on voice).

I hate guys that enter on topics just to antagonize the OP.

:whistling:

Wow, you saved me from uploading some rubbish there... lol

I'm going to look at my production quality and redo my instructional. Lucky as was only about half an hour in, give or take an hour.

I'm back with a new one...
Very important news stories, which are presented with loud, annoying, repetitive music...while displaying closed captioned text about the article.
I'm seeing a pattern emerging.
Perhaps we are entering a world of the 'socially retarded' who cannot communicate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back