1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRating and class lost?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Lee Ross, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Not sure if this is just me but i have lost my class C that was ready for promotion to B and have lost all of my iRating since the update?

Edit: Dam you iRacing, as soon as i post it gets changed!!!

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Working fine on my side. I can see my iRating. I can also see your iRating and you are Class C.

Just below your name there is Road and Oval. Click on Road ;)

3. Hmmm... that's odd Lee. I just checked the iRacing member site and saw that I got promoted in both Road and Oval and my iRating for both is the same.

Can anyone else double check this please?

Hope that's not the case Lee. Maybe you might wanna contact iRacing about it.

4. Will,

Your profile shows......

ROAD = Class A 2.42
    OVAL = Class D 2.18

:D

5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ya bugggger Will. Here is what happened with my case.

For weeks I have been at B 4.11 thinking come promotion day I will be A. Just found out I hadnt completed my MPR.

{facepalm}

6. Thanks Daz lol :)

7. Just saw your edited post Lee. Everything good now? :)

8. Yeah mate, all good in the hood! Dunno what that was all about tbh but i took a screeny just in case iRacing didn't know what was happening, Very weird

9. Ouch!!

10. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Lolz, been the only thing ive been focussed on in SE4 GET THAT MPR DONE:) as ive messed that up many time to lol:)

Finally got trought the license system!! Now to look for the iRacing series i wanne race.
    [​IMG]
    Prolly the Star Mazda on RC and Nation Wide on Ovals