1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iracing's new site for private hosted leagues

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Oscar Sahlin, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Hi

If you haven't read it already in iracing press room, iracing launched a site to administer private leagues and get results published in inracingnews.com

Something to think about for upcoming leagues here at rd? :cool:
  2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

yes, it's a good tool for private league owners :)
  3. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

You bet ya! I am sure a familiar name will soon pop-up :)
  4. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I have already added the RDiLMS S1 :) Will pop-up soon i think.
  5. Ramon> I added RD last night, don't know if they will accept two entries from one site
  6. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

7. Maybe an email to the admins and get one of the entries removed.

I would suggest sticking with the RaceDepartment.com entry, as this then covers all bases for whatever leagues we are running, instead of adding individual league series.

Once a series ends, it would need to be removed from the list. By having RaceDepartment.com it can remain there all the time, without needing to be changed.

8. I've been waiting for a reply from iRacing staff on whether we can post that up as news here as its buried away in the league section and not on the main site. $49 is a great deal for a years iRacing. I've also submitted an entry to the testimonials page which hopefully wil lget posted along with the site logo and a link back.
  9. Awesome thanks for setting that up Kevin :)
  10. Sweeeeeeet!! :)
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nice, that testimonial site looks a lot better than the microsite, which is a mess in my opinion.

Testimonial: nice and clean! Sweet indeed!
  12. Yeah they could do with arranging the leagues into some sort of category system, maybe split between US, EU, Asia leagues and have a category for international sites like RD.