1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRacing Screenshots

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Jamie Wilson, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Freshly posted by Greg Hill:
    iracing_spa_1.jpg iracing_spa_2.jpg iracing_spa_3.jpg iracing_spa_4.jpg
    iracing_spa_5.jpg iracing_spa_6.jpg iracing_spa_7.jpg iracing_spa_8.jpg
    iracing_spa_9.jpg iracing_spa_10.jpg iracing_spa_11.jpg iracing_spa_12.jpg
    iracing_spa_13.jpg iracing_spa_14.jpg iracing_spa_15.jpg

2. I can safely say that is their best looking track yet. Wowser.

3. Great track, nice work.

Could someone convert it to nKPro. Thanks. lol :)))))))))))

4. Yesssssssss!! Just a few more days!

5. beautiful!!

6. vette play (screens)

So I was just messin about while I'm waiting on a few things with work and thought I would run a couple shots through photoshop for the coming event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Nice looking screens Joe! I need to learn how to use photoshop.

8. I love this car!

[​IMG]

9. I just bought the Star Mazda in prep for my promotion, not drove it yet. Can't wait for my promo though as it means i can drive my baby the Ford V8!!!! As a V8 supercar nut, i just had to have the best version of it and that means iRacing. It was the first car i bought when i got iRacing and then was let down with a big thud when i realised i could not race it until class C.

10. I don't think I have ever done a race with the v8 yet. If I'm honest with myself it really scares me, it seems like all the tracks are to tight for this car. I really dout that SR will survive a sesson in this car.

11. Trying some new things for the pictorials. In short a higher rez shot in the end that I can work with more. Here are a couple that I just made, what do ya think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Nice shots Joe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. What resolution are you running at James? What do you have videocard wise as well?

14. 1680x1050, running an overclocked GTX 470 on the 266.58 WHQL's.

15. Aquired a copy of Photoshop Elements and quickly came up with this shot , just trying things out.....
    Jetta on 2 wheels.jpg

16. DP@Daytona.jpg

My car for the Daytona 2.5, again messes around with Photoshop

17. Not sure which I prefer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I personally like the second shot more. I say that because it looks from a photographers stand point that you were panning with about a f8 to f16 fstop to keep the car clean but blur the surroundings. Either that or taken with about a 125th shutter speed with about a f2.8 fstop. Thats just me though I like them!

What car is that?

19. Its the Radical SR8.

20. Click for hi-res :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1