1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

iRacing Screenshots

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Jamie Wilson, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Freshly posted by Greg Hill:
    iracing_spa_1.jpg iracing_spa_2.jpg iracing_spa_3.jpg iracing_spa_4.jpg
    iracing_spa_5.jpg iracing_spa_6.jpg iracing_spa_7.jpg iracing_spa_8.jpg
    iracing_spa_9.jpg iracing_spa_10.jpg iracing_spa_11.jpg iracing_spa_12.jpg
    iracing_spa_13.jpg iracing_spa_14.jpg iracing_spa_15.jpg

2. I can safely say that is their best looking track yet. Wowser.

3. Great track, nice work.

Could someone convert it to nKPro. Thanks. lol :)))))))))))

4. Yesssssssss!! Just a few more days!

5. beautiful!!

6. vette play (screens)

So I was just messin about while I'm waiting on a few things with work and thought I would run a couple shots through photoshop for the coming event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Nice looking screens Joe! I need to learn how to use photoshop.

8. I love this car!

[​IMG]

9. I just bought the Star Mazda in prep for my promotion, not drove it yet. Can't wait for my promo though as it means i can drive my baby the Ford V8!!!! As a V8 supercar nut, i just had to have the best version of it and that means iRacing. It was the first car i bought when i got iRacing and then was let down with a big thud when i realised i could not race it until class C.

10. I don't think I have ever done a race with the v8 yet. If I'm honest with myself it really scares me, it seems like all the tracks are to tight for this car. I really dout that SR will survive a sesson in this car.

11. Trying some new things for the pictorials. In short a higher rez shot in the end that I can work with more. Here are a couple that I just made, what do ya think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Nice shots Joe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. What resolution are you running at James? What do you have videocard wise as well?

14. 1680x1050, running an overclocked GTX 470 on the 266.58 WHQL's.

15. Aquired a copy of Photoshop Elements and quickly came up with this shot , just trying things out.....
    Jetta on 2 wheels.jpg

16. DP@Daytona.jpg

My car for the Daytona 2.5, again messes around with Photoshop

17. Not sure which I prefer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I personally like the second shot more. I say that because it looks from a photographers stand point that you were panning with about a f8 to f16 fstop to keep the car clean but blur the surroundings. Either that or taken with about a 125th shutter speed with about a f2.8 fstop. Thats just me though I like them!

What car is that?

19. Its the Radical SR8.

20. Click for hi-res :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1