• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

iRacing NASCAR league

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Linus Broström, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Linus Broström

Linus Broström

Ratings:
    +440
    Basicly im just wondering if its possible and if there is any interest in a NASCAR league on iRacing??

POST#1000

2. Barry Burke

Barry Burke

Ratings:
    +11
    I'd give the league a go but i dont have to many oval tracks

3. Karl Brankin

Karl Brankin

Ratings:
    +2
    I would be interested - maybe a club race to start with - I have the Late Model, the Truck and the SK (Tour & Modified). I have been toying with getting the Indycar anyway and wouldn't rule out the Nascar A / B.

I have tried the Truck and find it a bit of a beast so maybe a race or two will help me get to grips with it.

Maybe this could be one of the club races between the planned Star Mazda races if they are fortnightly - would be something a bit different. I have found the oval racing that I have done very enjoyable and comparatively easier to pickup - obviously learning the track is a lot easier. That said can't seem to tame the Truck at the minute but not properly tried to be fair.

Cheers

4. Linus Broström

Linus Broström

Ratings:
    +440
    What I want is the impala ss but we could give something else ago as well

5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen

Ratings:
    +32
    I'd be up for it. I'm a big NASCAR fan but haven't the time to advance my license at iracing. I have all the cars and tracks so, as long as time is right, I'll be there.

6. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Ingemar Petersson Premium

Ratings:
    +205
    Oyes i´m in for it :):)

7. Linus Broström

Linus Broström

Ratings:
    +440
    i think that will be the biggest issue to find a time that fits everybody.

8. Nick Bell

Nick Bell

Ratings:
    +0
    id be interested.

ran the daytona 500 and currently running late model tour to get my licence up, only been iracing member since January :)

Impalla SS, Class B, Truck, Late Model...and even the street stock really good fun to drive.

New Nationwide car coming soon looks good aswell :)

9. Dario Jagar

Dario Jagar

Ratings:
    +15
    interested (time permiting), anything longer then 1 mile :rolleyes:

10. George Pilkington

George Pilkington

Ratings:
    +5
    Im interested too,but hate the short short tracks... carnage.
    George

11. Willie Watt

Willie Watt

Ratings:
    +45
    I'd be interested depends on timing and would prefer long tracks! Superspeedways and other long tracks.

12. Onno Naber

Onno Naber

Ratings:
    +27
    Yes please,I am interested but no short track,how about the street stock on a long track,its not fast but its great fun

13. Nick Bell

Nick Bell

Ratings:
    +0
    Charlotte and Bristol are amazing, Darlington....wait they all are apart from maybe a few such as oxford plains, south boston and lanier.
    Thompson is a cool track, but i guess thats for lower powered cars aswell as those other 3.