iRacing NASCAR league

I would be interested - maybe a club race to start with - I have the Late Model, the Truck and the SK (Tour & Modified). I have been toying with getting the Indycar anyway and wouldn't rule out the Nascar A / B.

I have tried the Truck and find it a bit of a beast so maybe a race or two will help me get to grips with it.

Maybe this could be one of the club races between the planned Star Mazda races if they are fortnightly - would be something a bit different. I have found the oval racing that I have done very enjoyable and comparatively easier to pickup - obviously learning the track is a lot easier. That said can't seem to tame the Truck at the minute but not properly tried to be fair.

Cheers

id be interested.

ran the daytona 500 and currently running late model tour to get my licence up, only been iracing member since January :)

Impalla SS, Class B, Truck, Late Model...and even the street stock really good fun to drive.

New Nationwide car coming soon looks good aswell :)

Charlotte and Bristol are amazing, Darlington....wait they all are apart from maybe a few such as oxford plains, south boston and lanier.
Thompson is a cool track, but i guess thats for lower powered cars aswell as those other 3.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back