1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

iRacing Dollars Giveaway

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Daniel Higgins, Mar 17, 2011.

1. valid until 20th March.

While we don’t have a pot of gold for you, we do have great deal on iRacing credits. Purchase $20 or $75 iRacing dollars and we’ll give you some bonus credits as a thank you. It’s pretty simple really:
    Save 25%
    - Buy $20 of iRacing Dollars and we'll give you $5 in bonus iRacing credits - Promo Code PR-FREECREDIT5

Or

Save 33%
    - Buy $75 of iRacing Dollars and we'll give you $25 in bonus iRacing credits - Promo Code PR-FREECREDIT25

To take advantage of these offers all you need to do is:

1. Click on 'View Cart' on the iRacing.com member site
    2. Enter promo code PR-FREECREDIT5 or PR-FREECREDIT25 and click 'Apply'
    3. Follow the rest of the check out instructions and your account will be credited with the appropriate iRacing Dollars and iRacing Credits.

I bought the $75 one, Im going to buy more tracks and cars anyway so I might aswell get a free $25 whilst doing it :p

Dan.

2. Sweet, normally have to wait to November for this. Thanks.

3. I've been waiting for them to the do the 1 year sub for $75 again, but this will work as well.

4. Best tell the wife. My birthday is next week and she was going to get me some iRacing dollars:good:.

5. Ha i can imagine the conversation, 'honey what do you want for your birthday?' ... 'Virtual money!'

Lol but I would be the same actually :)

6. Good ole' St Patrick..... even iRacing are feeling the love for the Irish today, lol.

7. Woo-Hoo, now Road Complete (except for Jetta TDI). Also picked up Late Model & Truck in case I want to dabble back on ovals again. Already had all the road-specific courses, added Pocono & a couple of small ovals.