1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

iRacing Dollars Giveaway

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Daniel Higgins, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Daniel Higgins

Daniel Higgins

Ratings:
    +49
    valid until 20th March.

While we don’t have a pot of gold for you, we do have great deal on iRacing credits. Purchase $20 or $75 iRacing dollars and we’ll give you some bonus credits as a thank you. It’s pretty simple really:
    Save 25%
    - Buy $20 of iRacing Dollars and we'll give you $5 in bonus iRacing credits - Promo Code PR-FREECREDIT5

Or

Save 33%
    - Buy $75 of iRacing Dollars and we'll give you $25 in bonus iRacing credits - Promo Code PR-FREECREDIT25

To take advantage of these offers all you need to do is:

1. Click on 'View Cart' on the iRacing.com member site
    2. Enter promo code PR-FREECREDIT5 or PR-FREECREDIT25 and click 'Apply'
    3. Follow the rest of the check out instructions and your account will be credited with the appropriate iRacing Dollars and iRacing Credits.

I bought the $75 one, Im going to buy more tracks and cars anyway so I might aswell get a free $25 whilst doing it :p

Dan.

2. Eric Estes

Eric Estes

Ratings:
    +49
    Sweet, normally have to wait to November for this. Thanks.

3. William Nowell

William Nowell

Ratings:
    +1
    I've been waiting for them to the do the 1 year sub for $75 again, but this will work as well.

4. Philip Antonia

Philip Antonia

Ratings:
    +218
    Best tell the wife. My birthday is next week and she was going to get me some iRacing dollars:good:.

5. Daniel Higgins

Daniel Higgins

Ratings:
    +49
    Ha i can imagine the conversation, 'honey what do you want for your birthday?' ... 'Virtual money!'

Lol but I would be the same actually :)

6. Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Ratings:
    +510
    Good ole' St Patrick..... even iRacing are feeling the love for the Irish today, lol.

7. Eric Estes

Eric Estes

Ratings:
    +49
    Woo-Hoo, now Road Complete (except for Jetta TDI). Also picked up Late Model & Truck in case I want to dabble back on ovals again. Already had all the road-specific courses, added Pocono & a couple of small ovals.