• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

iRacing: Circuit Zolder Released

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Lee Ross, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Lee Ross

Lee Ross

Ratings:
    +630
    View the Post on the Blog

2. carloscasas

carloscasas

Ratings:
    +147
    Fantastic track!! The best i have seen

3. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium

Ratings:
    +995
    I hadnt realised iRacing had improved this much.
    Last time i saw it, it wasnt that much better than rFactor and Race 07, and thats why i never went the iRacing route, i didnt want to keep paying for a game to play it. A one of purchase, back then anyway, was a much better way for me to get my sims!

When the car came down to the first chicane i was stunned at how lifelike it was compared to how it used to look.
    Im impressed!

4. David Wright

David Wright

Ratings:
    +256
    Simbin's GTL version seems to be pretty accurate- but much bumpier than the iRacing one judging by the video. Have they re-surfaced the track? It seems strangely smooth for a laser scanned track.

5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    You pay also for the continuous updates, is not that you have to pay for the same things every month :)

6. Peter

Peter
    who cares Premium

Ratings:
    +666
    The new Simbin version from RTR and Race07 is very smooth, all the old tracks are very bumpie.