iRacing: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Coming Next Week - New Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 2.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 3.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 4.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 5.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018 6.jpg iRacing Camaro ZL1 2018.jpg
iRacing have released a new trailer for the upcoming Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, due to be added to the sim as part of the big update scheduled for next week.

New for the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, the admittedly rather striking Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 will be coming to iRacing as early as next week, the new NASCAR machine set to be made available for purchase in the simulation as part of the Season 4 build update scheduled to deploy in the next few days.

iRacing.com is a PC exclusive online only subscription racing simulation available through the Steam network.

For more from the world of iRacing, including setup advice, news and community discussion, head over to the RaceDepartment iRacing sub forum and get yourself involved in the discussion.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to some new NASCAR content? Do you enjoy iRacing? What is your favourite class of car in the simulation? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I will purchase when AI shows up....as well as the Porsche and other Cars / Tracks that I have not purchased as yet....it may be an expensive day when that happens...but I am saving for it...LOL

Yeah I'm looking forward to the AI Update. Went to do some Porsche racing on the weekend, and there was no one racing. It's normally one of the more popular cars so I don't know what was going on.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the AI Update.

is there a timeline for the AI update? as i am the same, don't have the time to commit to being serious, and got jack of trying to race AUSTRALIANS and ending up with Iberians and high pings etc from our awesome internet services in OZ. and I just want to race AI at my leisure and don't mind paying for the quality of iRacing content.

Pretty much, but the question is, would they rather play a dead sim, or pay and get quality. Iracing is expensive, but worth every cent

I think the definition of 'quality' is variable here. The multiplayer platform is undeniably in a league of it's own, but eventually I just couldn't stomach the (my opinion) awful tire model in comparison to other sims, so I let my sub run out. I get much more enjoyment these days from SRS and RD club races! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.