IOWA Speedway GTR2

At this point I am trying to improve the rare IOWA Speedway track (credits to all makers) which is pretty old and does have some issues that I cannot fix because I don't have 3DSimEd, BTB and my skills are limited. However I was able to create a new surface that does not look too bad (goal is the actual circuit that recently saw Indycar running there. So as I could login today - no idea why usually I cannot due to old Firefox with XP, here it is WIP and most of all I ask very kindly for the track experts to fix the completely messed up AIW first. It is a simple chaos and all AI goes nuts. Another issue are the Softwalls, I wanted to make new IOWA letters etc on them but there is sth. wrong and the existing letters are messed up - no idea what is wrong with that. As for track surface what I wanted to add now is the worn look with all those black skidmarks, lines etc. but that is WIP, once you're at it maybe piece de gateau for ya. Alright - in case I can not login again you can find me on eSports and Trackaholics as Beco1, some might knöw me already. Thank you so much for possible help - I think this mad Short Oval is worth being updated and fixed. Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back