Invincible bots?

Hello to all! I started playing in Assetto Corsa just recently, and since I was an F1 fan, I bought the 2006 F1 mod. Get to the point! I play Race Weekend, I always skip the first practice, and I only play qualifications and the race itself. And I came across one problem, in the qualification I can’t take the pole position in any way, set the easiest level, aggression at 0, variation 0, turned off the fines, and no matter how I drive, no matter how I cut, I still start from the middle. Let’s say that he specially drove slowly, drove a circle in 2 minutes, then the AIs travel in 2 minutes but hundredths faster, I travel for 1.30 then the AIs also go the same, it becomes impossible to become the first. What to do with it? Sorry for my English(

Which track and what is your time? How does your time match up to the real world times from 2006?

I'm asking because usually, and without any knowledge of your racing past of course, most new players need some practice to succeed. AI in AC are not adaptive, which means they do their lap times according to the AI level you set.

Which track and what is your time? How does your time match up to the real world times from 2006?

I'm asking because usually, and without any knowledge of your racing past of course, most new players need some practice to succeed. AI in AC are not adaptive, which means they do their lap times according to the AI level you set.
Tested everything on Monza. What do you mean about time?

Lap times, but reading your post again you say the AI are always just a few hundreths faster no matter how fast/slow you are going around?

Which F1 2006 mod are you using?

Lap times, but reading your post again you say the AI are always just a few hundreths faster no matter how fast/slow you are going around?

Yes! I drive specifically in 2 minutes, then the AI also drive but a little faster, I drive in a minute then they are faster again ... F1 2006 CTDP (ACFL). Used other cars and all the same, so I suppose it doesn’t depend on the mod

Here is what it looks like, what to do with it? Pole is not easy to take

Attachments

• 20191114174355_1.jpg
    20191114174355_1.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20191114174907_1.jpg
    20191114174907_1.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 63

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period