Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

I've been into sim racing for about a year now and love it.
Not much of an online guy, my geographic location on the planet and life style makes it hard to hook up with anyone with any consistency. All tho I do race pretty much daily.
I just bought GSC2012 and can't seem to get the pass code into the game.
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and maybe do a little racing and hang out a bit.

Hi all my name's Rnuls, i'm french and i like racing on my PC/PS3 on the evening. My favorites games are Asseto Corsa, pCars and sometimes, a good old power and glory and LFS. I would like to race for real but too expensive for me, so the simulation is the rignt side :)

I've just signed up as a premium member, I have been floating around on this site for a little bit and think it's great, I love my racing and sim racing and any information that a can learn from, thanx all and hope to hear from u in the near future.....holtech....:)

Hi guys been into racing games on console for years but finally built a decent pc and am enjoying GTR2 and Assetto Corsa. Looking forward to getting to know a few like minded people, and enjoying some quality racing. Laterzzz

22.gif

I'm an aspiring professional voice-over artist, I recorded a spotter sound pack for AC and would be happy to do more mods of that sort if requested. I've also been an avid racing game fan for about...oh, the better part of two decades. AC being my current "jam" since I can't really justify the fees for iRacing just yet.

Aside from that, I enjoy F1, Super GT, MotoGP, pro wrestling, hockey, baseball, and a whole mess of other things.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.