• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Intro: Williams 2010

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Ivo Simons, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953

2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,690
    Wow really good spying. They even came just near to the tent :ooh:

Also i couldn't see so much differences with last year's car. Nearly the same one. :flat:

3. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    There are a lot of differences Omer, its a whole new car and looks a lot different, have a look at the shot on autosport, and Williams have done a good job with this "spying video" lol.

4. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    lol yea it looked like a made up vid by Williams as i dont think they would let strangers get that close :)

5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,690
    You are right it seems. I wasn't see that picture at Autosport. It seems it's changed :)

I'm not sure if this video is fake or real. At a point a Williams engineer looks to the camera and does nothing. hmm..

Edit : WOOT! THanks button returned!

6. Christopher Aponte

Christopher Aponte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    most likely a pr video from Williams (look at the position of the camara@ 2:28-2:36 with the car mirror :))
    funny :)

7. Matthew Parr

Matthew Parr

Ratings:
    +5
    I see what you mean chris! yea thats strange! lol

8. Mark A Warmington

Mark A Warmington

Ratings:
    +16
    Yep nice PR video from Williams :D (nice way to launch the new car). If anyone has doubts it is PR... Ask yourself why the 'spy' is standing less than 20ft from the car and can clearly be seen in the reflection of the passenger window of the car he is standing behind :D (the car that is about 15ft from the truck :D).

If it was this easy to spy on Williams, all the other teams would be there as well :D.

9. Brian Duddy

Brian Duddy

Ratings:
    +6
    Whether spying or not, it certainly looks like a more "conventional" car... a bit like the Ferrari perhaps...