1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro: Williams 2010

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Ivo Simons, Jan 30, 2010.

2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Wow really good spying. They even came just near to the tent :ooh:

Also i couldn't see so much differences with last year's car. Nearly the same one. :flat:
  3. There are a lot of differences Omer, its a whole new car and looks a lot different, have a look at the shot on autosport, and Williams have done a good job with this "spying video" lol.
  4. lol yea it looked like a made up vid by Williams as i dont think they would let strangers get that close :)
  5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

You are right it seems. I wasn't see that picture at Autosport. It seems it's changed :)

I'm not sure if this video is fake or real. At a point a Williams engineer looks to the camera and does nothing. hmm..

Edit : WOOT! THanks button returned!
  6. most likely a pr video from Williams (look at the position of the camara@ 2:28-2:36 with the car mirror :))
    funny :)
  7. I see what you mean chris! yea thats strange! lol
  8. Yep nice PR video from Williams :D (nice way to launch the new car). If anyone has doubts it is PR... Ask yourself why the 'spy' is standing less than 20ft from the car and can clearly be seen in the reflection of the passenger window of the car he is standing behind :D (the car that is about 15ft from the truck :D).

If it was this easy to spy on Williams, all the other teams would be there as well :D.
  9. Whether spying or not, it certainly looks like a more "conventional" car... a bit like the Ferrari perhaps...