rF2 International Formula 3 @ Silverstone - Wed 17th Dec

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Do you perhaps have one I can use? Because with anything I try, it's OK in slow corners but crap in fast(understeer), or good in fast corners but way too oversteery in slow corners.
of course, I can send you one when I'm in the server in an hour or so. make sure to select the medium downforce package

Oh dear looks like 906 has problems, I was leading the race and just as I crossed the start finnish line James left the server and for some reason it flipped me in the air as I was righted I tried to get going and Steve hit me, sorry Steve

I alt tabbed to write this because I didn't want to cause a possible crash but my rfactor just stopped, so sorry if anything happened when I left the server

I am really sorry to everyone for leaving the server. I thought ISI would have fixed the issue with multiplayer issues but clearly not. At least we now know what happens when you leave the sever on build 906 :whistling: @Gijs van Elderen. But sorry guys if it caused anybody to DNF.

On a side note it was good clean racing while I was driving :D. I went from 18th to 2nd but then my brakes failed after 6 minutes :(.

Thanks for organising the race and see you guys tomorrow or on Sunday :)

Last edited:
Feckin horrendous!! I had to pit at the end of lap one to replace the front wing and then I got a stop go for speeding in the pit lane. Then every time someone left the server my screen would freeze. I managed to keep going and finish the race after yet another pit stop and finished 7th out of 19. I need to practice with the AI more as on the first lap, I was quicker than a couple of other drivers shock horror!!!! but was unable to pass them. It was hard work but a great turn out and thanks Gijs for organising. Don't forget, 7th is all that matters :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back