Interlagos in development from Reiza Studios

00gg.jpgHaving wowed us with the superbly polished Armaroli modification, Reiza Studios have pulled the wraps off another project, this time a track - Interlagos.

Check out the gorgeous (unedited) screenshots below :). Go to www.reizastudios.com for more info.

01gg.jpg 02gg.jpg 03gg.jpg 04gg.jpg

I was thinking they'd do a free track as well as the car, but I wasn't sure what they could do. Interlagos is a great choice.

Reiza are playing it very, very smart. Me, and (I'm guessing) everyone who tries the Formula Armaroli or this is guaranteed to buy anything Reiza sell. I am looking forward to see what they can do with a full game, they should become a major force like SimBin.

In armaroli:

How come it is possible to shift using the stick without using the clutch in all 3 available gearshift options (beginner middle and advanced. The advanced option even advises you to switch off the auto lift and auto blip in th .plr file)

Yet even after all that you can still shift identical without using the clutch or blipping the throttle on downshifts (heel&toe) or whatever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back