1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Interlagos in development from Reiza Studios

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ryan Callan, Apr 20, 2010.

1. 00gg.jpg Having wowed us with the superbly polished Armaroli modification, Reiza Studios have pulled the wraps off another project, this time a track - Interlagos.

Check out the gorgeous (unedited) screenshots below :). Go to www.reizastudios.com for more info.

01gg.jpg 02gg.jpg 03gg.jpg 04gg.jpg

2. Wow that track looks realy realistic, cant wait to drive around there. Go Reiza Studios.

3. Beautiful. Lovely use of colours and excellent detail. The start finish straight really looks amazingly detailed:pray:

4. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

This might be the best looking track i´ve ever seen in rF.

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

that looks sweet :)

6. Amazing stuff. After the Formula Armaroli, I knew that Reiza would keep on impressing us. :D

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Fantastic. Will this also be a free release?

8. I was thinking they'd do a free track as well as the car, but I wasn't sure what they could do. Interlagos is a great choice.

Reiza are playing it very, very smart. Me, and (I'm guessing) everyone who tries the Formula Armaroli or this is guaranteed to buy anything Reiza sell. I am looking forward to see what they can do with a full game, they should become a major force like SimBin.

9. VLM has some competition :D

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Me too, and competition is always good, that stimulates each company to give their best shot.

11. wow this looks so nice cant wait to see it in my hands :wink:

12. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Is this the Wii version?:cool:

Looks great

13. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

I'm sorry for drooling over this newspost, but wow... I'm looking forward to it!

14. A pity a job of this, be associated pejorative terms, with our nationality, would be the same thing, here in Brazil you enters into a website and saw the USA, associated crazy peoples of post-war!!!!!did not ?

Tupi: é aputa que o pariu!!!!!!!! FDP

15. In armaroli:

How come it is possible to shift using the stick without using the clutch in all 3 available gearshift options (beginner middle and advanced. The advanced option even advises you to switch off the auto lift and auto blip in th .plr file)

Yet even after all that you can still shift identical without using the clutch or blipping the throttle on downshifts (heel&toe) or whatever.