1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Interlagos [Deleted]

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Mods' started by DIGGA, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome job mate :thumbsup:.
  2. Rainmaker

@ Simberia @Simberia

This track is great, thx. One problem: sometimes the HDR is flickering while driving.
  3. On which track version it is based on? GP4 version or GSC version or is it scratch-made?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hi Can I convert this track to AC will leave full credits of course , but will redo all the textures if needed , Just want to try my hand at it , and have not got the time to create one myself from scratch has I would spend 1 month making the barriers lol OCD Modding :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Very, very good track! It's a great pleasure to drive on this track...but without other cars (lol)...if you could improve the AI, it would be great for me, because Interlagos is one of my top favorite tracks and I race only offline!!

Many thanks for the track (and for the repair of the AI, if you can do that, of course!)
  6. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Content belongs to Reiza Studios, who have successfully claimed their rights. Please do not upload illegal conversions!

Modding is creating, not taking other peoples work.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.