1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior Motion Blur

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by KS95, Dec 1, 2012.

1. KS95

RACER Moderator

K then.. *deleted*
  2. I don't remember everything you tried, but one thing that's tripped me up is forgetting to set motion-blur=0 for the interior glass too. This can make you crazy since you think it's the material below it that's causing the trouble.

Alex Forbin
    • Like Like x 1
  3. KS95

RACER Moderator

Thanks for the info :). Skybh PM'd with help and I think I know what the problem is now, cheers though.
  4. So my solution work?
    The interieur motion blur is due to lack of collision box for the car , i think
  5. KS95

RACER Moderator

No idea yet haha. Haven't had time to get into Racer, trying to fix the real car first :p
  6. Ive
    I've had some issues even with collision box present.

I'd turn on racer.ini fallback check in along and make sure nothing is missing.

I've had problems even on fully set up cars so can only assume its just buggy in some cases.

I run without it on most of the time, its still got some work till it looks as good as commercial game motion blur...
    Racer looks fine without it to be honest, but it'd be nice to have it if it were good and didn't cost many fps :D