1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Inputs not being recognised

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by ozsprinter, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Hey crew...bit hard to explain this problem...when I start a race all of my actions like steering, changing gear etc work...but it is like I am in neutral and the car wont accelerate...just coast to a stop...but the engine revs up ok...any advice?

2. TeTeT

TeTeT
    Premium Member

Maybe the clutch is engaged, try setting it to autoclutch.

3. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

If you have an H-shifter but are using paddles to change gears, also make sure the H-shifter is in neutral. If you have any other controllers (gamepad, joystick, etc.), please try disconnecting them as well - the game has a 3-device limit (we're working on fixing this).

4. Hi...already had clutch on auto...using paddle shifter with no other controllers connected...

5. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

e-brake engaged?

6. Hmm, have not tried that one...how do I disengage buddy?

7. Weird part is that I have no problem with Formula Truck...everything works fine!

8. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

This might be a dumb suggestion, but are you turning off the pit speed limiter?

9. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

But he says it goes to a stop. :)

10. Another possible dumb question, but are you sure there is no bugged key pressing the clucth? Even if it is auto you can still press it manually

11. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Make sure you don't have something like an axis assigned to it. (handbrake it's called)

12. Hey all...got it sorted by un-installing and reinstalling...now all working good...thanks for all who offered help