Indycar mod 1995 for GTR2?

:x3::x3:I'm love for indycar 1995!
1583868258521.png

Last edited:
Euhm i didnt make this mod...

But when installing mods.
Not just unzip them right a way in your gtr2 folder.. some mods have indeed ui changing things in it.

Next time only game data folder
The other things arent mandatory
I backed up the files,I will just change them back. I wasen't blaming you, just reporting.

@GP STONER: If you still have all the fixes for Indy1995 could you pls upload them!? If you are on Trackaholics too you may pls contact me Beco1 - I really like the mod I am working on a CS-file and a trackpack - but the mod itself indeed has some issues like non working LCD in the OV cars, overall handling could be better, tyres etc. But still it is awesome and worth the efforts. Thx for possible help. My prob in this place is that I cannot login easy due to older OS only with several trials and very fast clicking it works. Like this time lucky me - so if you guys can help pls contact me on Tracka as mentioned. Thank you very much! :)

@GP STONER: If you still have all the fixes for Indy1995 could you pls upload them!? If you are on Trackaholics too you may pls contact me Beco1 - I really like the mod I am working on a CS-file and a trackpack - but the mod itself indeed has some issues like non working LCD in the OV cars, overall handling could be better, tyres etc. But still it is awesome and worth the efforts. Thx for possible help. My prob in this place is that I cannot login easy due to older OS only with several trials and very fast clicking it works. Like this time lucky me - so if you guys can help pls contact me on Tracka as mentioned. Thank you very much! :)
sadly i lost all most every thing do to a virus i got by downloading something for gtr2 from a site.
i had to format my drive. i had letterly downloaded every mod, tools, and other things related to gtr2. but they are all most lost with the wipe i have some left only i haven looked at the folder for year now so i can say if i have the fixes.

but i have downloaded this new link for the indy car mod i will take a look at it maybe i can re do the fixes again.

i was trying to convert a indycar mod from i believe rf1 if i can remember it correctly.
but it was too much work for me alone with a new born in the mean time.
i have sold my g29 etc. i only have a old skool logitech momo wheel left at the moment.

i like indy car style racing more then i like f1 style of open wheel racing.
in real life but also as for "sim" racing.

I saw your post just now.

I have downloaded it

But i have i big issue with the tyres
When standing still they are slicks but the moment you are rolling the slicks get (wet) profile on them.

It looks weird when driving indy 500 with profiled tyres it feels not right

I am going to try to fix that issue.
Hey mate sorry i just read the message.

Yeah i know it's annoying, i've searched the GTR file but the tread files, which are the one that generate the texture for the wheels, are correct, as it should be in the file there is no trace of wet tyres at all. My guess is that probably the indycar texture makes conflict with some other loose file that is located in the gamedata folder, or maybe the indycar mod shares some files that are also used to generate GTR2 vanilla cars, so when generating the cars the game also reads something that it shouldn't and creates this strange effect.

If you want to take a look at it, go into GameData>WHEELS_INDY95, open it with GEditor and look for the TREADXX.DDS files, but you can see there clearly isn't any sign of wet tyres texture.

Personally I would take a look directly at the CAS file and see if there is something that could cause a misreading, but i have no idea how CAS files work so I wouldn't know what to look for.

Let me know if you find something.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back