AMS2 Indycar 95 @ V.I.R, Thursday 7th March 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
ss004150rd.jpg

Do you like a challenge? Well, this Thursday we take the unruly 1995 Indycars to the peaks and dips of the Virginia International Raceway to see if 90s Indycar aero is worth a damn, or just how soon 800+hp can get you into trouble.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #2 Thursday Race Club
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Factory Defaults. Auto Clutch
Track: V.I.R
Cars: Formula USA Gen1
preview_indycar27-png.620454

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Time TableDurationUTCCET
Practice30 mins19:0020:00
Qualifying15 mins19:3020:30
Race 125 mins19:4520:45
Qualifying / Break5 mins20:1021:10
Race 225 mins20:1521:15

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. GeekyDeaks
  3. Guido Trampe
  4. CK1249
  5. Bas Kriesels
  6. The Almighty Snark
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
I have AMs2 installed but have never really used it. I was just looking at this race and was going to practice offline some but I could not determine which was the correct car. Does this car come installed with the sim? I have all things up to date. I will not be able to sign up for this race but won't mind checking things out in the future since the rfactor 2 Thursdays races have stopped for now. The time is another issue ..... I would only be able to make race 2 as I fly online during the time of the first race.

Sorry guys, but if Scott can't join the first race we are with four!!!! As I mentioned earlier my energy level isn't quit what I want it to be. And with four on track is it worth racing for me. In all honesty, it's not!!!!!

Don't know if it's worthwhile to race tonight. What you think?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back