rF2 Indy Oval Night @ Apple Valley Speedway - Wednesday June 22nd 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had a great race, but it seems that Kresh was the only one that could see me on the server?
I have since checked my network settings in the game and found that they were set very low 600kbps, both up and downstream. I have increased these setting to reflect the true speeds I am getting so I hope that makes it better. ( This may have also been the reason for my disconnections in the first 2 rounds of the RDIWS)
As no one could see me I had better tell you that I finished 3 laps ahead of you all:roflmao:

I had a great race, but it seems that Kresh was the only one that could see me on the server?
I have since checked my network settings in the game and found that they were set very low 600kbps, both up and downstream. I have increased these setting to reflect the true speeds I am getting so I hope that makes it better. ( This may have also been the reason for my disconnections in the first 2 rounds of the RDIWS)
As no one could see me I had better tell you that I finished 3 laps ahead of you all:roflmao:
It was odd. When the race started, you showed up in the pitlane but then you disappeared. I though you had a DC but apparently you were still driving...

Nice to get a little practise tonight but got a few stop goes for going on the grass and I need to work on the steering sensitivity a little. Turned the rack right down but on turn in an exit the car was getting into a four wheel drift felt like the car was trying to turn from the rear all the time. And down the straights the car was pulling from the left to the right. It was doing the same at Montreal as well where I couldn't keep the car in a straight line. Disappointing.

Just needs work on my part. Still not sure if it's the old wheel I use or something else.

I couldn't see you either Norman, I think I got a stop and go penalty at the restart for overtaking before the finish line because of that, I could only see 3 cars in front of me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back