rF2 Indy Car @ Imola - Wed 17th Sept

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
No, you will not be DQ'ed if you ignore a S/G. You'll get a time penalty at the finish line. But you will know if you crossed it at P1 or ...

But you'll need to be careful during quali. Because a cut warning means you'll have to try again. BTW: There is no superpole.

Sorry for the situation. There was no issue with the F3.5 at this track. So i think it's the car/track combination.

I can't change the track, because i'm at work now.

It relative easy. Use the curb on the right and you dont be to far left ;)
that's the way to do it. Carry more speed into the corner, over the second curb, then on the gas hard to get a great run onto the straight. It's not the ideal line but hopefully if we all rubber down that alternate line properly shouldn't matter too much.

Ps. Glad it's not super pole, I prefer just an open session IMO. Let's u put enough fuel for 2-3 runs to get in a groove!

No, you will not be DQ'ed if you ignore a S/G. You'll get a time penalty at the finish line. But you will know if you crossed it at P1 or ...

But you'll need to be careful during quali. Because a cut warning means you'll have to try again. BTW: There is no superpole.

Sorry for the situation. There was no issue with the F3.5 at this track. So i think it's the car/track combination.

I can't change the track, because i'm at work now.
Na don't worry man I've tried changing my line so it's not so bad, got into a groove now and a LOT of fun to drive :)

Iwas going to join this event but I cant get the track to install ;-( so whats the trick to getting this track to install? it has a sub folder in it ,Ive tried every combo and no luck , ive copyed the whole thing in ,no joy took them out indivisually and pasted them in no joy ..tried the server down load ,it got to the end of component download and said it did not get all the content .. aarg ..lol I see them both in the package folder but it continues to fail .. ??
thanks for any help ..

Yes ive tried that ,now its got a hidden file because when I try to reinstall it it tells me there already a folder with that name but its not visible to uninstall and it wont give me the option to replace/over write .I even went to folder properties and ticked show all file types bla bla still no joy ,,.;-( im over it it .. sounds like the track has issues anyway .

thanks for the help tho ;-)

That didnt went well. Had a sh*tty day and just joined for qualy and frogot parc ferme as I loaded an old qualy set.
Usually I get these things superbly off the line today I dropped the clutch to much and didnt go anywhere.
On Lap1 I had a much better exit than Matej in front out of the uphill right hander before the chicane and was alongside. I think he didnt saw me and moved over I tried to avoid him and ended on the grass.
Back in last few slower cars spun in front off me and P2 and P3 were already 18 seconds ahead. I worked my way up into P4 and reduced the gap to 12 seconds and then touched the grass in the start finish straight and wrecked my car.
But feeling better now. Still had some fun and could love how stupid I wrecked my car on a nearly straight line:roflmao:

Ok, I made all the race with the primary black tires: so I didn't have to pit, tires were good all the time and the pace was great !
But, Oscar, you have to tell me how did you manage your soft tires ? And more precisely how they were at the end of the race ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back