Indianapolis race: no pitcrew

I'm comfortable in the lead, running out of gass exit turn four, steer into the pits and..... I HAVE NO PITCREW!
All the crews are there but where is mine? On all other tracks there is this box-shaped outline and the lollypop-guy is waiting with his stick out (no pun intended), but not here?

Anyone having this problem? (and a solution?)

Not sure what track you are talking about(who made it), but your problem is because the author who made the track forgot to assign the Pit area Surface as PITS or PIT. And then in the Data folder under surfaces file include a new Key called PITS or PIT. Then you will get your pit box.

I'm comfortable in the lead, running out of gass exit turn four, steer into the pits and..... I HAVE NO PITCREW!
All the crews are there but where is mine? On all other tracks there is this box-shaped outline and the lollypop-guy is waiting with his stick out (no pun intended), but not here?

Anyone having this problem? (and a solution?)
You have to enter in the "data" folder and enter in the "surface.ini". Then search the line which is called "IS_PITLANE=0", the "0" change with a "1". Then you will have your pitlane and its required speed

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.