Resource icon

Tracks Indian Grand Prix Track Update 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just a glimpse at some of the changes, download the file to see the whole thing in action. All adverts have had a slight texture change.

3vu1.png

I have sent the files to @chargingcar to update but not heard a response so will add an external link here and hope he can update the original post. Let me know if that if legit thing to do :unsure:

Only changed a couple of things including adding a "version" of the Johnnie Walker logo and trying to get some other adverts in a better order. Remember nothing is 100% accurate (if only.....)

Hope it is OK.........

9ob4.png

Last edited:
I have sent the files to @chargingcar to update but not heard a response so will add an external link here and hope he can update the original post. Let me know if that if legit thing to do :unsure:

Only changed a couple of things including adding a "version" of the Johnnie Walker logo and trying to get some other adverts in a better order. Remember nothing is 100% accurate (if only.....)

Hope it is OK.........

Mediafire Link:-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pfa94bz9ycw35u6/reddvers_delhi_2013_v2.rar

9ob4.png
Thank,s m8 I did see it when you sent it and totally Forgot I just updated the Main files,:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back