1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

India Dropped and 2014 Circuit Roundup

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 31, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Austria back is good, but we need more Classics such as Magny-Cours and Imola
  3. Agreed! I'm excited about Port Imperial and Austria, but I'd love to see Magny-Cours and Imola back on the schedule. Unfortunately that won't happen though, there'd be almost 25 races!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kacper Kolodziejczyk

Kacper Kolodziejczyk
    Keep calm and race on! Staff

Couldn't agree more about Imola. A track in my top 5 favourite tracks in the world and Magny-Cours is just a fun track, but it isn't going to happen. I have to say Austria is more than good too! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. good news
  6. Sochi International Street Circuit looks like a cart track and not an proper F1 circuit
  7. It's great to have the A1 back.
    Last photos I saw of it, cows were grazing on the grass and weeds were growing through the surface.
    I was so upset.
    Anybody have actual pictures of the renovated circuit?
    The contractors must be going 'flat-out' to recover it in-time for the race next year.
  8. It's Red Bull Ring - so who has the money they revamped it in time for 2012 already, Porsche Carrera Cup, DTM and Formula Renault have already Run there already.