• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Increase Grip

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by AlexF11989, Dec 28, 2016.

1. AlexF11989

AlexF11989

Ratings:
    +0
    hello guys, how do you increase your grip? Thank's

2. Zzyzx

Zzyzx

Ratings:
    +13
    The first thing to remember is Real Road. Have you built that up for the track you are driving?

3. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    test Premium

Ratings:
    +395
    I thought you just lap the circuit and real road simulates the rubber going down thus increasing grip like in RL

Helps with more cars practising the same circuit at the same time of course.

Edit. If you mean by car setup it would be to lower and stiffen suspension, increase camber and toe out add more downforce front and rear depending on over/understeer. There is also bump and rebound but I still haven't got my head around these settings yet.

4. AlexF11989

AlexF11989

Ratings:
    +0
    I meant that since chute in the corners too would like to know if you can increase the grip of the circuit by changing the files in the game

5. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    test Premium

Ratings:
    +395
    Not sure about that. But saving real road may have some sort of effect? Someone else may know more about this.