1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incompatible game version.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mark Guy, Oct 7, 2008.

1. HI.
    I just tried to get on the stats server to do a few laps and everytime after entering the password it told me that I had a incompatible game version.??
    I won my game through the v-wtcc demo qualify. Does anyone know why this would happen?
  2. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

You probably tried to login to the STCC hotlap server or the hotlap server has a track loaded that is not yet in your game.
    But most likely it is the first reason.
    Try to login into one of the other STATS servers
  3. I actually did try all of them, all same response.? I will give them a try again tomorrow night.
  4. do you have evo ?
    is so one of them should work
    (or maybe we made mistake by putting all cars, including stcc lol :))
  5. GTR-E is not availiable in SA yet, I only have Race 07.
  6. Hi all.
    Tried again now to get in Stats Servers, same thing "Incompatible game version"
    Any ideas.?
  7. do you have the andy prilaux crowne plaza demo? i think you need that to get onto the regular evo stats server :wink:
  8. Hi Andrew..
    I don't have that. Where can I get it?
  9. Mark

you don't have EVO

that is why you can't join the stats server...as the servers are running with EVO cars
  10. Ok thats sad. Does this mean i will not get on to the RDNGP practice server as well?
  11. That should work fine as the car filter will be set to the FBMW only, whereas the stats server is set to use everything.
  12. Ok thanks.
    I will check it this evening.
    Only problem is now when I try enter the server it gives me incompatible game version. Client missing Nordschleife track. My question is if I download this track from NOgrip will it sort this problem??