In terms of driving how is R3E compared to Race07?

I own both but I'm just curious to know others' opinions.

By in terms of driving, I mean more about physics, FFB, track surface, car modeling, things like that.

Also how's Formula Raceroom addon in Race07 compared with R3E's new content (I haven't bought it yet)?

Thanks!

Well you definitely get more road feel in R3E .. also FFB on updated cars (GT3, DTM15, ..) is more alive but not necesarry better .. in terms of given information I had FFB finetuned almost perfectly in GTR Evo .. also if I talk about R3E FFB I only talk about cars with updated physics as old FFB is undrivable crap ..

Car modeling (interior, exterior) are on the same level (considering different graphic fidelity, it almost looks like some models are just updated old simbin content), enviroment looks better in R3E ..

Formula Raceroom in Race 07: I don`t remember it too vividly but it wasn`t that superplanted as in R3E .. in general GTR Evo/Race 07 is more on sim side that R3E but eventhough it is my most played sim you can feel it is aging ... still good .. I thought pCars will replace GTR Evo but that is not gonna happen, for now I use R3E as GTR Evo substitution ..

You don´t have to buy it. Give it a go with the free content (Silhouette Series cars or Aquila CR1 because up to date) and the free too drive competitions: http://game.raceroom.com/competitions/ where you can try the new DTM 2015 and Formula RaceRoom 2 cars and also alot tracks.

For me R3E is a big step forward compared to the old titles. The drivetrain elasticity alone is a awesome feature because the cars feel more real.

Also the sounds are outstanding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back