1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of an F1 2011 mod that does not suck

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Devil_Dog, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Any recommendations for a decent F1 2011 mod that does not suck.;)

Thanks a bunch~

2. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Bumpo:)

3. Jose Borges

Jose Borges
    Premium Member

http://rmt-f1.com/

i like their mods. the 2011 mod has sp and mp versions. quite accurate with loads of skins. sounds are the best in my opinion, compare them with any video onboard. physics are fine, not too grippy nor too loose. ffb is good, you do feel the road and curbs WITH realfeel. never tried the mod without it.

also enjoy RFT but those cars don't really put up a challenge, the thing just grips and, for me, i don't really get to know what the car needs to go faster (setup wise)... i think of it as a more arcade mod.

hope it helps

4. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Thanks Jose! I want to give the RMT a try but the download link on their site is bad. Does anyone know where I can download this?

Thanks

5. Try rfactor central Mike,i think they have many links there for this Mod

6. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Hey Ivan, that was the first place I checked but came up with nothing.

7. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

I have the RFT one so I'm good with that. I'm having problems getting a good link for the RMT mod. The one on their site is giving me hell.

Thanks;)

8. well i just realized the difference...:oops:,sorry,no idea where you can get the RMT

9. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

lol... no problem Ivan and thanks anyways. I'll make another thread for the RMT and see if anyone has it.

10. The RFT mod is much better in my opinion. Especially like the tyre models.