1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

In Game Car Club

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Chris DiMaso, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

I was poking around the forums and was wondering if there were any plans to start a RD Car Club within Forza 4. With the addition of Rivals mode and a shared garage it could add some fun between events to compete with each other on the leaderboards.

Cheers!

-Chris

2. i did put this to bram and this is what he said

i would be up for doing a car club (even if we cant use the rd name), give it a few days for people to get the game and get cars
    i have a forza 3 save so im fine. imported some cars and 60,000 credits. (whished it was my 1.1 million cr)

3. Are there any limits to the size of a car club?

4. We could always have more than one - by region/continent/ability(!) etc if that was the case

5. i dont think there is a size limit and i like the idea of more than one club wayne i did mention in the forza 3 league chat that we could have a team of the league. if every one wants a car club id be happy to set one up

6. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

I would join the in game club when it is setup, just let me know the name.

7. Interested as well!!

Scott.

8. Why not just set up a (RD) club and see how it develops within FM4 - there are probably features we are unaware of at the moment ....
    For example - can you be a member of more than one club?

9. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

I have asked on the main Forza forum and it looks like, you can only be a member of 1 in game club.

10. right then il start setting up the club. keep an eye on the forum as each person will need to regester in a thread keep your eyes peeled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.