• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

In Game Car Club

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Chris DiMaso, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris DiMaso

Chris DiMaso

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

I was poking around the forums and was wondering if there were any plans to start a RD Car Club within Forza 4. With the addition of Rivals mode and a shared garage it could add some fun between events to compete with each other on the leaderboards.

Cheers!

-Chris

2. Andrew Skinner

Andrew Skinner

Ratings:
    +133
    i did put this to bram and this is what he said

i would be up for doing a car club (even if we cant use the rd name), give it a few days for people to get the game and get cars
    i have a forza 3 save so im fine. imported some cars and 60,000 credits. (whished it was my 1.1 million cr)

3. Dan Smith

Dan Smith

Ratings:
    +530
    Are there any limits to the size of a car club?

4. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Ratings:
    +932
    We could always have more than one - by region/continent/ability(!) etc if that was the case

5. Andrew Skinner

Andrew Skinner

Ratings:
    +133
    i dont think there is a size limit and i like the idea of more than one club wayne i did mention in the forza 3 league chat that we could have a team of the league. if every one wants a car club id be happy to set one up

6. Gaz

Gaz
    PSN: GazCBG Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    I would join the in game club when it is setup, just let me know the name.

7. Scott Pultorak

Scott Pultorak

Ratings:
    +0
    Interested as well!!

Scott.

8. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Ratings:
    +932
    Why not just set up a (RD) club and see how it develops within FM4 - there are probably features we are unaware of at the moment ....
    For example - can you be a member of more than one club?

9. Gaz

Gaz
    PSN: GazCBG Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    I have asked on the main Forza forum and it looks like, you can only be a member of 1 in game club.

10. Andrew Skinner

Andrew Skinner

Ratings:
    +133
    right then il start setting up the club. keep an eye on the forum as each person will need to regester in a thread keep your eyes peeled

11. Andrew Skinner

Andrew Skinner

Ratings:
    +133
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.