1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Improvements on website!

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

The calendar sliding menu is already working, and The Weather with new icons is working aswell.

Take a look on the site because Xosé really did a hell of a job updating it for new seasson.

www.simracingteamchallenge.com

Cheers!

2. Awesome! But when will you start to spell Kyalami correct? :D I suspect that you have better cameras on that one now?

3. Nice!

But what about Pit Wall and Live Broadcast ending up at the same page?

4. What do you mean Krister, forgive me if I should remember about this but I don´t. (Fish memory :D)

@ Andreas: Yeah man, I have a problem with Kyalami, we will update the icon. Thanks.

5. sob, our home track at Mugello has gone :( Does that mean the idea of hometrack has been scuttled?

6. Yep, but there has been a thread about this in the WAR forum for some imte now where every team has made their voice heared. This move is to make sure everything works and different issues have been eliminated. Also the usage of default tracks are gone since we have to show our sponsors on track.

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

OMG The new render looks awesome!! Great job with the updates Xose!

8. If you go to Teams Corner/Pit Wall you end up at the broadcast and live timing page, the same as you get with Media/Live Broadcast. I think that earlier Pit Wall page had links to the download section?

9. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Was the same Krister, was always like that, live broadcast and pit wall were the same page all the time, the only difference is not pitwall changed a bit, and it probably will change again before season start.

10. Very nice job Xosé, love those icon's. Could i maybe borrow them they look so much better then the default ones ?

11. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Sure, David made those, I don't think he will mind :)

12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

:jessica:That looks very very sweet! Well done (as usual)

13. Well if you mean the weather ones, I found them in the net... I only renamed them. I made the circuit ones.

14. Guys keep tuned to the STC main site. Loads of news are coming this weekd of pre seasson.

15. oooooh, somebody is building up the tension, keep us on edge, Davido!

btw, will the mod interfere with the new gt2008 mod for gtr-evo? suppose it will, hope not too many guys have been busy downloading it today ...

16. YEs it does. As Simbin don´t solve the ID problem and it is still limited we can only use the same ID´s number. We need Simbin to add more ID numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.