1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Impressed with Motec!!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ollie Chamberlain, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hi all,
    Just found the motec function on this game. All i can say is how i`m taken away with the functionality.
    I fitted the rubber block mod to my g25 pedals and i`ve been impressed with the overall feel of the pedal. However, looking at the motec data for a few laps around brands hatch saw me only using 65% of the brake pedal movement. Changed the sensitivity and we`re back up to 99.8% now (allbeit i have to wear shoes to press the pedal so hard!!)

I often wondered why people kept out braking me.

now i know!

ollie :jump:

2. Plz tell me about this rubber block mod , i never heard of it .
    What does it do ? does it prevent you to push the brake to far or something ?

3. here u go
    [media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsk9Vd1ugjc[/media]

4. What's this about Motec? Someone tell me what this is please? :)

5. ah , now i see the vid i realize i have seen this before, cause ive seen this vid before.... never knew though it was such a helpfull mod.

maybe i should get it myself ...

6. Indeed, is Motec in the game somwhere? Or is it an addon that RD are letting you have?

I did used to use it a bit on GTR, but never on here as I ahve never found it anywhere.