1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imola 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Andrea Lojelo, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Are you ready to change your mind on "home made" tracks?

Mauro Delega' from the Radiator Springs Racing Team, after the highly appreciated Mugello track for netKar PRO, decided to work all alone on this second scratch made track: Imola 2011.

After over a year of work, the track is finally ready. The track is full of details, and very accurate, thanks to official data and tons of details pictures of every inch of the track that Mauro himself made.
    The result is stunning as you can see from this WIP videos

To celebrate this new release, we decided to organize a nice event to give everyone the opportunity to try it out.

I hope I made you curious, and to see you battling side by side in netKar PRO, for once.

Release Date: Thursday 24 November 2011

Friday, Saturday and Sunday Radiator Springs Racing Team will host the Grand Opening for their new track.
    It will be a 3 days of fun during the practice sessions that will end up with 2 final official races.

Our ranked servers will be online, and everyone will be welcome to join. The best times will be logged, and groups for the official races will be based on that.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks ... i just got the game and it looks very good:)
  3. I've installed other tracks, but for whatever reason, can't get Imola to work, game crashes at initializing track...
    Also, I installed spa and it works, but where do I place the "ase" folder
  4. ase folder should be in your base netkar folder. At least that's where mine is :D
  5. Do you know if the ase folder is netka original or a mod folder?
  6. I think it's there by default, but can't be sure.

Just extract it there if you don't have it, and see what happens. Doesn't seem to be that important, contains the skybox.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Imola now works...
  8. Late to the party, just discovered NetKar a couple weeks ago, but thank you for the beautiful track...love the tires in the corners to discourage corner cutting....Awesome job guys!!!!!
  9. No doubt this is the best track for NKP, great textures and track surface- well done!
  10. great job
  11. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Just fired nkar up and need a little help on where to put mods etc. Is there a guide anywhere?
  12. There aren't many mods around, other than tracks (which go in the tracks folder :D), so no guide really.

What do you need help with?
  13. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Just downloading Imola and Mugello now, hopefully I'll be able to manage to put some tracks in the tracks folder :) Was just wondering what this "ase" folder was all about?
  14. I know it contains the skybox, an image of the sky. But I'm clueless about the specifics.

Checked the files, looks like it might stand for ASCII Export?

15. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

tracks in and working :)