I'm stuck with Singleplayer it seems

I installed this game quite a while back and recently got round to updating it to 1.07 I think... Games run fine up until now though I admit I've pretty much always played Singleplayer and just done timetrials.

It shows as being 1.07 now ingame. Apart from the fact that nearly all the servers I find in my list are empty, if I find a server which has 1-2 people in it I always get a problem of some sort of reiza mismatch error and just sit in the garage watching other people lol.

I've checked my folders and its definately there and doesnt seem corrupt. I also have another 3 of them in there from the DLC I'd downloaded.

Really dont fancy downloading the entire client again, apart from the fact that my internet connection at the moment is currently useless for downloads, has fast pings but downloads take forever even with download managers.

I dont recall ever having changed the file so unless those servers (6 of them I tried) are all running modified configs maybe?

When I play, I play MP. Don't like the damage model, the corner cutting. the penalty system being in correct and unfair, The nature of realism, a bunch of drivers with their unsportmanship of driving. It's just enough for me to stay away from the game.
It's not all bad though....
The grafix are great, love the DRS and KERS, the international circuits are made beautifull (don't have the feel like GSC though).

I hoped it would have given me the same joy while playing F1 2010, but it never even came close. But hey, it's my own opinion and feeling.
If you think it's the best thing out their, I won't hold it against you. :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea