I'm not too familiar with FRAPS.

When I recorded a lap of RACE 07 in 1366x768, and, attempted to upload on YouTube, the uploader says it would take days for it to fully upload since it was in .avi format.

Do I need to convert the format or do I need to downscale to another resolution?

FRAPS records uncompressed .avi files. There might be a setting for it to compress it, look for that.
You can also use the uncompressed .avi viles in VirtualDub, and encode them using H.264 for example.

No, Fraps can't compress videos on the fly. DXTory can. You can, however, convert it to a more YouTube friendly format like .mp4 before uploading.

AviDemux should be sufficient for that. :)

Use MSI afterburner this does compress with minimal loss to quality. Plus you can overclock graphics card, monitor temps, limit framerates without the need of vsync.

Everyone should use it.

Use MSI afterburner this does compress with minimal loss to quality. Plus you can overclock graphics card, monitor temps, limit framerates without the need of vsync.

Everyone should use it.

Everyone should use it unless it causes issues with other software they might be running, like a program to OC the CPU, which normally does conflict with this software. Choices that have to be made, go figure :)

Everyone should use it unless it causes issues with other software they might be running, like a program to OC the CPU, which normally does conflict with this software. Choices that have to be made, go figure :)

On a side note I wouldn't be overclocking the CPU with software, always advisable to do it in the BIOS. Modern day CPU's are so much easier to overclock than they used to be.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back