1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love with this sim... it's outstanding!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Mike85, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Sorry guys, ..coudn't resist, I felt the need to post this thread!

Yesterdey I've spend a whole day and night to test R3E buying almost everything it has to offer (all tracks and 90% of cars available).

I've come to conclusion that this is the best sim currently available! It's ffb/physics model, sounds, AI, features and cars+tracks make it almost impeccable!

Thank you DEVS!!!

Now I feel better! :)
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Could not agree more mate,
    Long live Sector3!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Spread the word, leave positive Steam reviews etc...

It's such a shame R3E has such low player numbers when it's so good.
    • Agree Agree x 7
  4. Before the last build I was seeing the Race Room as the ugly duck of the sim racing world. It was starting to get promissing, but still not there. Actually I was starting to believe.

After the last build I got hooked by this sim. The improvements were just amazing. For sure we have room for much more, like racing settings such as flags ans other stuffs... And this is considering online racing as well. But, regarding to physics, ffb, sound and all that feeling handling stuff, it's already one of the best sims...

If people were more capable of making it's own choices (and did not depend so much on marketing to do this for them), maybe we'll have less hype upon PCArs and a more solid and numerous community on sims like rF2 and RR.

PS: I'm not a PCars hater. Actually I enjoyed the game a lot. ;)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Even with the minor issues on some tracks with FPS, it's still my favorite sim. Bottom line is that its just so damn FUN to drive the cars and race others in R3E. It has that "it" that you need to really stand out.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Probably the best post ive read on RD in the last month :)
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

i wont lie i fell head first for the pcars hype.. i can see why though some people do..

Its simple... console owners do not have a better alternative ..us pC buggers do!
  8. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I came for the DTM 14 cars but stayed for the DTM 92, WTCC, Group 5, ADAC, and tracks. It's easily my favorite. I split my time between R3E, GSCE, and rF2 now. (GSCE and rF2 for tracks and cars that aren't in R3E). Once R3E releases the Green Hell, the Audi Prototype, and Spa, I think Assetto Corsa and Project Cars will get uninstalled for good.
  9. Can u get ur data out of it such as race history and lap times by lap?