Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

I really enjoyed driving all the free IER cars. They feel different from kunos cars and other good mods but in a good way. Cant say exactly why but the more i drive IER mods more difficult it is to enjoy other cars. I just want say thank you to IER team for making this mods and im sorry to read that you will not release more cars.

I just bought the P13C yesterday and im already enjoying it a lot. It will take some time to understand and "master" all the setup configurations but im enjoying to learn with the manual help. Everything installed and is working fine with the last csp preview.

Ok ... so i have 2 questions about the extended physics and ffb tune. Do i need to tick the extended physics box (it doesnt seem to make any diference) or are all features already included with the car code? In the CSP FFB Tweaks i have activated gyro at 25% and it feels good (in all IER cars). Does this mod and other IER mods have the needed physics code to activate "Output real steering forces to wheel"? Couldnt find much info about this function and it will be nice to know more about it.

I really enjoyed driving all the free IER cars. They feel different from kunos cars and other good mods but in a good way. Cant say exactly why but the more i drive IER mods more difficult it is to enjoy other cars. I just want say thank you to IER team for making this mods and im sorry to read that you will not release more cars.

I just bought the P13C yesterday and im already enjoying it a lot. It will take some time to understand and "master" all the setup configurations but im enjoying to learn with the manual help. Everything installed and is working fine with the last csp preview.

Ok ... so i have 2 questions about the extended physics and ffb tune. Do i need to tick the extended physics box (it doesnt seem to make any diference) or are all features already included with the car code? In the CSP FFB Tweaks i have activated gyro at 25% and it feels good (in all IER cars). Does this mod and other IER mods have the needed physics code to activate "Output real steering forces to wheel"? Couldnt find much info about this function and it will be nice to know more about it.
Thanks for the comments.

As for your questions: no checkbox needed, no real steering forces (all public IER mods pre date that option) - you can still enable real steering forces, it just won't do anything on cars that don't have it explicitly enabled.

Last edited:
@mclarenf1papa I'm addicted to this car. Feels really good. But I have two more questions to which I have found no answers: What are the temperature windows for the different tire compounds? I am making a specific simhub dashboard for this car and it would be good to know the numbers for the temperature colors. Also, do you know the exact or approximate diameter (in millimeters) of the steering wheel rim so I can use or get one that is as similar as possible? Thanks

Last edited:
@mclarenf1papa I'm addicted to this car. Feels really good. But I have two more questions to which I have found no answers: What are the temperature windows for the different tire compounds? I am making a specific simhub dashboard for this car and it would be good to know the numbers for the temperature colors. Also, do you know the exact or approximate diameter (in millimeters) of the steering wheel rim so I can use or get one that is as similar as possible? Thanks
Not sure if I'm looking at files that are the exact same as the public release, but it's around 80C-100C from softest to hardest.

Rim IIRC is about 26-27cm.

QO4Pamk.png

Ten times around the sun. Cause for celebration, I think.

I think it’s pretty easy to tell which car it is, Team Starworks’ ARX-03B has an identical series of bargeboard/aero devices in the side slit. The mirrors are very close if not identical to the teaser as well. I mean licensing and calling it something fake of course but that’s the car I’m 99% sure.

IMG_0191.jpeg

As for whether it’s the “exact same” as the P13C/ARX-03C, of course it isn’t, but I don’t think it’s a coincidence this teaser was posted in the P13C thread instead of a new one. I hope that means we’re also getting a physics update for the ol’ P1 car that takes advantage of newer extended physics features alongside the new P2 car.

Last edited:
First and most importantly, this is wonderful news if this means that IER is indeed returning to public AC modding.

If work is restarting on the P13C, it would be much appreciated by I and other purchasers of the mod if the AI behavior of the car is given another look.

The car is currently unusable in practically any AI event, at any circuit, due to AI slamming both into walls and into each other. It can only really be used as a hotlapping and league car, which is a shame, considering the mod's fantastic quality.

Hopefully that can be remedied with this return.

Thanks for the consideration - and if this is indeed a variant/companion LMP2 car of the P13C, I will of course be eagerly awaiting it. Cheers.

Last edited:
Our ten year anniversary is today. Looking back on the last decade, the changes that have happened to our work, lives, and in a broader context, the world, are significant. IER itself has undergone numerous changes over the years, both to the people that make up our company and to the work we do. We ultimately transitioned from public works after our release of the P13c in 2019, moving to professional-only contract work from 2020 onwards. We are fortunate to say we have worked with some amazing teams and manufacturers over the last few years, and look forward to continuing to do so in the future. However, for our ten year anniversary, we wanted to do something to hearken back to our roots and the community in which we got started.

The decision was made about six months ago to produce an LMP2 variant of the P13, deemed the P13b, to complement our original groundbreaking release (while not taking as much time away from our other projects as a brand new car). As the release is intended as a celebration over all else, we don't expect to turn a profit. We've thus had to work around our existing projects to fit it into our schedule. The current plan is to offer it as a discounted add-on to the P13c for existing customers and as a standalone release by the end of the month.

While the car shares its chassis with the P13c, almost every other major component is different. Tires, suspension, aerodynamics, engine, electronics, etc provide a rather different driving experience than found with the LMP1. Furthermore, the car is built closer to our current professional standards, including power steering modeling and more complex tire and suspension behavior among other developments. We hope to provide a glimpse into the world of professional simulation through the lens of a public release.

Stay tuned and thanks for your support!

preview.jpg

@mclarenf1papa Would you update the physics of the P13c somewhere in the future?
Unlikely as it doesn't really need updating. The additions made to the 13b's physics model aren't plug and play, and I'd rather not force people to remake all of their setups at this point for a car that would ultimately drive quite similarly to before. Only real possibilities I'd consider would be the addition of power steering and a change to chassis inertia (and potentially an AI update although it was decent on original release so reports above could just be a result of KS AI not liking accurate LMPs, I've not tested recently).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea