iDT Indycar 1994 - 1995

Cars iDT Indycar 1994 - 1995 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

iDT Indycar 1994 - 1995 - Mod for 1995 Indycar season (with bonus 1994 skins) by iDT SImulations

From VirtualR in 2008 after the mod's release:

After bringing us the fabulous Champ Car 2005-2006 mod, iDT has released another exciting season of CART racing for rFactor today – The 1995 CART mod.

The mod does not just includes all cars and drivers of the 1995 CART season, it includes many cars from the 1994 season too. All in all, the mod offers 55 drivers and over 180 skin variants.

CART 1995 brings back the time when...

Read more about this resource...

Some time has passed since this mod release, but I have a question / problem about it. I mean, when I open the gmt files from GMT folder with 3dsimed I can't see anything in the program window - no object, no model, no materials etc. I wanted to add 3d arms to steering wheel in cockpit view for my private use only, but I can't do that as I can't see steering wheel in 3dsimed and so that I can't set the arms position properly. Why 3dsimed open those gmt files as empty ones? I'd appreciate any help in this matter.
EDIT: Okay, in the meantime I got the answer from the other source. When 3dsimed shows nothing it means the file I try to open is locked, alas...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea