1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for post/pre-season content

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Scott Woodwiss, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I've been thinking recently about how we can keep our YouTube channel active over the off-season and me and Jaakko have been batting a few ideas about, so I thought it would be good to post some of them here and see what you guys think.

- a 2013 season review style podcast, where Nick, myself, Lewis and even Simon (if he's available what with the time difference and all) discuss the 2013 championship and give our own views on everything that happened.
    - Jaakko told me that Mikko suggested doing a series videos showcasing top 10 overtakes, top 10 crashes, etc. Might be something fun to look at and decide :p
    - Also, I suggested that a season preview video for the 2014 season would be good, profiling the teams, drivers and the championship calendar as well as any rule changes.

You guys got any other suggestions? What do you think? :)

• Like Like x 10
  2. the second and last ones are good

3. Seems good ideas;)

4. Javier Alvarez

Javier Alvarez
    www.positive-simracing.com

All of them are very good ideas.
    And what about including some interviews to drivers?

5. What about a "best of" about commentators, with most funny and/or emotional comments? My favourite funny comments are "Oh, Nascar? Really?" (Monaco WT) and "..and now I have to sneeze.. .. .. .. ..back" (Monza WT) :laugh:

6. or the best comments made on highlights (not being selfish or such)

7. Driving series ofc :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I agree with all of those suggestions.. I would like to add, the funniest momments during the races

• Like Like x 1
  9. Review of '13 and Preview of '14 sounds good, Scott.

The overtakes I will leave to you. That will be quite a task trying to find them all.

10. how about fun FSR Awards e.g. Best Driver of the Year, Biggest Cock-up of the Year and Daring Move of the Year and those awards can be in all three Divisions

11. Its not that someone has to go look for overtakes himself. Everyone can just report what they think was a good overtake. Then eventually you can pick a top 10!

12. My suggestion: rap battles between FSR personalities, i.e. Rietveld vs De Jong, Mikko vs Ondrej, etc.

Obviously I am kidding

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Overtakes etc was Jaakko and Mikko's idea, so they can sort that one out :p

14. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Any of these ideas will do. :thumbsup: