1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Idea for Race Nights - Thoughts Please :)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Andy Marsden, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Hey guys,

I had an idea for a race night next Friday (28th).

Radical SR4 190 2x20 laps at Adria 2004: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=6126

Obviously it will call for all people participating to download the track (which is a good one btw) and hopefully the track working for everyone.

Lets hear everyones views though, i'm up fo it obviously.
    Regards,

Andy

2. Anything to do with the Radicals is a good thing in my opinion,ive noticed in my short period of time hanging around the RD club that there is no shortage of variety,so far ive had Minis-WTCC07-WTCC87-FBMW-F3000-GTR2~Vertigo's+Vipers,so for sure some Rads action must be due soon,good suggestion :).

3. I enjoy driving the Radicals so this sounds like a good idea to me! Don't forget to PM one of the Race Directors before initiating an event though!!! ;)

4. Of course :)
    Created this thread to see what interest there would be for it

Andy

5. what about a fbmw race
    i've never even driven one
    We ought to race more round imola its a great track but no1 uses it

6. The last CROW event ended up on Imola (speaking of which, more crow events please), nice track, alot of people got caught out by the cutting rules I remember.

7. I've noticed that RaceDepartment supports GTR2 and GTL but there haven't been many races for either recently, would it still worth me buying these two titles for future events?

Andy

8. Hey Andy, there where two leagues of GT Leagues and GTR2 some weeks ago, now a league with the Gillete Vertigo is about to start in April. :)

9. That answers my question well enough hehe, cheers Dave!

Andy

10. You can count me in, if u get this ready. But hurry, friday is almost here... I can smell it.

11. Been chatting with Garteh via PM about this. It will happen but not this Friday. Mainly due to the large amount of Race 07 racing we have been doing recently. It will most likely take place mid to late April on a Friday or Sunday.

Andy

12. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Dont worry it will happen, Just not yet,The leagues will be starting soon and we need to make sure we are fully prepared for them, That means practice servers running and alike,

We have not forgotten :)

13. My thoughts

I would still love to see an event using the rFactor EnduroMod - perhaps at the Circuit De Sarthe - Le Mans track we will be using for the PCC event next week.

The idea of having LMP's and GT's in a 90 minute event puts a huge grin on my face.

14. I second this one. This mod is excellent and would be a real blast to drive around Zolder or Varano.