Idea for Race Nights - Thoughts Please :)

A

Andy Marsden

• Andy Marsden

Hey guys,

I had an idea for a race night next Friday (28th).

Radical SR4 190 2x20 laps at Adria 2004: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=6126

Obviously it will call for all people participating to download the track (which is a good one btw) and hopefully the track working for everyone.

Lets hear everyones views though, i'm up fo it obviously.
Regards,

Andy

Anything to do with the Radicals is a good thing in my opinion,ive noticed in my short period of time hanging around the RD club that there is no shortage of variety,so far ive had Minis-WTCC07-WTCC87-FBMW-F3000-GTR2~Vertigo's+Vipers,so for sure some Rads action must be due soon,good suggestion :).

• Andy Marsden

I've noticed that RaceDepartment supports GTR2 and GTL but there haven't been many races for either recently, would it still worth me buying these two titles for future events?

Andy

• Andy Marsden

Been chatting with Garteh via PM about this. It will happen but not this Friday. Mainly due to the large amount of Race 07 racing we have been doing recently. It will most likely take place mid to late April on a Friday or Sunday.

Andy

Been chatting with Garteh via PM about this. It will happen but not this Friday. Mainly due to the large amount of Race 07 racing we have been doing recently. It will most likely take place mid to late April on a Friday or Sunday.

Andy

Dont worry it will happen, Just not yet,The leagues will be starting soon and we need to make sure we are fully prepared for them, That means practice servers running and alike,

We have not forgotten :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back