• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

I would also consider sponsoring the final WC team!

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Bubz Lovell, Sep 19, 2013.

  1. Bubz Lovell

    Bubz Lovell

    Messages:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone is thinking about buying the final license for WC, I would happily sponsor them! Please PM me! I'm really interested in getting involved with a FSR team.
     
  2. Ron Squire

    Ron Squire

    Messages:
    2,401
    Ratings:
    +950
    well i am thinking of entering Squire Motorsports next year in the WC so if that does happen i will let you know, but in the meantime what is your company and what do you specialize in
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Bubz Lovell

    Bubz Lovell

    Messages:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd sponsor you as myself in exchange for a bit of control.
     
  4. Ron Squire

    Ron Squire

    Messages:
    2,401
    Ratings:
    +950
    ok lets talk about a 67% controlling stake to me and the rest of the 33% to you to give you a fair amount in controlling
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rob van Starkenburg

    Rob van Starkenburg

    Messages:
    157
    Ratings:
    +70
    And what if he wants 34%?, cus 33% is below 1/3!!!
     
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Jackson Wendt

    Jackson Wendt

    Messages:
    250
    Ratings:
    +100
    Private talks in a open forum Ron?
     
  7. Ron Squire

    Ron Squire

    Messages:
    2,401
    Ratings:
    +950
    I done it before yes your right but i forget sometimes
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ron Squire

    Ron Squire

    Messages:
    2,401
    Ratings:
    +950
    ok the stakes are now actually 66% to me and 34% to Bubz
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Chris Knight

    Chris Knight

    Messages:
    683
    Ratings:
    +99
    are both people ron aka bono lmao
     
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. Mikko Suokas

    Mikko Suokas

    Messages:
    117
    Ratings:
    +55
    The fine art of negotiation.
     
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1