• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

I was not aware there was a FTruck + GSC2013 pack...

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Stelios, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium

Ratings:
    +374
    Hey all, i know that some staff of Reiza are reading these forums, so i would like to ask the following :

I have recently bought GSC2013 (5 days ago), but didnt know that there is also a pack offer with FTruck. Is it possible to work something out ? Maybe get a refund and then buy the full package? :)

I think i saw someone post something similar and a Reiza person helped him with the same issue.

Please let me know if possible !

p.s. Cant wait for the club races to start here at RD!

2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    I think if it's less than 30 days, @Reiza Studios might refund your purchase so that you can take advantage of buying the 2 at a discount.

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,592
    Yep email us at sales@reizastudios.com with your original purchase email or order number, we┬┤ll work something out :)

4. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium

Ratings:
    +374
    Hey guys, thanks for your help. Great service.
    We did the refund / bought bundle thing, now i have 2 things to mention:
    1) FTruck is damn awesome! Cant wait to do some club racing with it.
    2) I got a new serial number for GSC2013 but my old installation still runs with the old cd key. Should i edit it out in my registry or just leave it as it is and next installation use my new cd key?

Thanks !

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    I'd leave well alone ;)