1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I want to sell my pCars account. who wants?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Mike85, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Just as the title says, I wanna sell my pcars profile/account because i don't want to play it anymore.
    I hope it's legal! If it's not, please don't ban me for that, just delete this thread. I'm serious and i can give everything even before payment. (i hope i can trust everybody on this forum)

2. Jyri Kettunen

Jyri Kettunen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

What's the price?

3. It's not legal according to the pCars Terms of Service, furthermore your pCars account should be linked to your Steam account and thus impossible to sell on it's own.

4. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Can I ask why you want to sell it?

5. you might have the point.. i have already found the interested person. we are trying to understand the steam mechanism.. if it's not possible, well patience... moderators should close this thread now.

6. I don't have time to play with this beta.. it really requires too much time

7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Well as you know, WMD/SMS do not allow accounts to be traded. ;) They will not be happy. They will know who you are.

8. SMS T.O.S. prohibits selling/buying of Pcars accounts. You may be able to get a refund from SMS though.

9. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

...and to think I'd give my right arm to have been able to play pCARS all this time....:(

10. Wouldn't that make driving it a bit challenging? :p

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. The addition of one of these could help with that.:)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. WHAT! You have to buy a subscription like you have to with iRacing?
    How much?

13. There is no subscription, there never has been, and is no plan to add on.

To access the development builds you had to purchase a toolpack from the WMD site. They are no longer available.

• Beer Beer x 1