I started a project, and I wish to share it.

Hello everyone!

I do hope you don't mind me sharing this with you. It's very early stages, and if I'm breaking any rules or such, I do apologise.

I'm going to the University of Lincoln to study Audio Production, which I'm really excited about.

About a year ago I had this idea, a very simple idea, a way I could keep in touch with my friends and family once I move away to university. A very easy way for me to achieve this was to produce a video diary which I would upload to YouTube each week, so that they could see my face, and actually know what I'm getting up to.

I launched the project three weeks ago, and have since realised that as well as it being a great way to share my experiences with my family and friends, I would also be able to share them with anybody else who is interested. Whether these people are young, old, whatever. I then also realised that it could perhaps become a very useful tool for anyone who is considering university for themselves. I had very little guidance in making the decision for myself, so I thought it would be nice to show people what it's actually like, so they can make the right decision for themselves, whether that be to go, or not to go.

I'd like to share this project of mine with as many people as I can, and not just for views on YouTube. I do plan to see this through to the end, and it will span over the next three years, so that's at least 150 instalments to the diary, providing I keep up with it of course. And I intend to do just that.

If you're interested in following me on my journey through University, you can do so here - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAnthonyTalks27

I also have a written blog, and use the various social networking sites which you'll find on my actual channel.

Thank you for reading!

- Anthony.

It is really interesting, i hope you will be able to do it for 3 years without any serious interruptions. :thumbsup:
Will be awesome to show your kids in future!

Thank you! It's a tad on the boring side, and there are quite a few rough edges to work on, but I really do plan to stick at it for the next three years, and hopefully improve it a lot! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back