1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I need an RBR test crash dummy

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Brendon Pywell, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

I need someone to run a bit of a test on my beautiful track pictured here in BTB. :)

Anyone with a semi decent graphics card and a lot of RBR talent please apply.

I need someone with a bit of time over the next couple of hours.

Any volunteers?

Attached Files:

2. Hi Piddy, I dont know If you're talking about driving talent or crasher talent :rotfl:

But if you are talking about driving techniques, say me if im able to do your test :rotfl:

Real Rally:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inVlrDUq-RE[/ame]

RBR Onboard:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqbuk230n0w[/ame]

If you think I can help you in something, you only need contact me via e - mail :dance2:

Tomorrow, in the evening, I think I can try to do some litle test :skywalker:

Have a nice day.

3. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Thanks but I need someone ASAP .. (I hate waiting :) )

Real life talent not a requirement .. just some geeky 12yr old that has lightning quick reflexes would do.

Anyone with some time tonight (now my time ) ?

4. Ok, Piddy, like you want ... :)

I make you mi offer :rotfl:

If you need help in another moment, you can contact me and I've I can help

you, I do it.

5. That's a pretty flash looking bit of track, I can pretend to have a bit of both of what you ask..

That is I've got a half decent graphics card and I'm a dummy... Up for it if required...

6. The different time from middle europe to australia is +8 to +11 hours, which time you will test (now it is 1 o┬┤clock pm)?

Lamda

7. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Testing is underway now. Steely is giving it a go (thanks) and hopefully, all being well I'll get someone else to try it too.

It's 3kms long, in places, and has a few nasty blind turns (sorry I am a crap track designer). There is a good Aussie welcome at the end. ;)

8. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

Thanks for testing. Looks like this might work.

9. ese Eneko Ahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, el p amo.

Sorry for my bad english :)

10. Huhu ... Thanks ... :rotfl: