• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

I like my track.... BACKWARDS?!

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Alex Kyriak, May 18, 2010.

1. Alex Kyriak

Alex Kyriak

Ratings:
    +1
    I've just driven 5 laps backwards round a fictional track I've been meticulously building for the last month..... ... and I think I might prefer it..... :eek: Has this ever happened to anyone else?!

2. martinez

martinez

Ratings:
    +14
    A good track can be driven any direction :)

3. ALVAZ

ALVAZ

Ratings:
    +0
    HI, I always make a normal and a "reverse version", thus the hard work transforms in 2 tracks!!!! , so....it s up to you!!

regards

4. Alex Kyriak

Alex Kyriak

Ratings:
    +1
    I guess it's just the novelty of it. It seems 'new' when compared to the track that you've been testing over and over. But a couple of the ideas for the track flow seem to work better in reverse. Now I'm caught between the two... damn this BTB addiction :wink:

5. martinez

martinez

Ratings:
    +14
    So, for RBR tracks - if I reverse the centerline, does btb also reverse my pacenotes, or I'll have to set them again? I just don't have time to check it now...

6. liquido

liquido

Ratings:
    +33
    you have to reverse manually yours pacenotes on RBR tracks, you have to set again.