I knew there was a catch...

So I figured there would be a catch to the iracing, tracks, and cars from my wife. :tongue: Well after the race today we are going to pick up a dachshund (weenie-dog). She has wanted one for a long time now. However I have never been a "dog" person persay and the dogs we have gotten in the past are huge. Such as we had a gaint Malamutes. I did make the stand on the Chihuahua's, man those dogs get on every nerve I have...lol...

It seems like a good deal to me, the little dog is already house broken, up to date on the shots, papered, and best of all free... So guys watch out iracing = dogs, or other honeydo's... hahahaha

Awwww I love dogs! Me and the wife have 2 English Springer Spaniels, we have come to a deal that i can race for 2 hours a night as long as i take the dogs out with her at 6:00am every morn and then again after work, fair deal i say!

Well here is the price of iracing...lol... She is Sooo small, I feel like if I look at her wrong she'll break. I've almost stepped on her at least 15 times already.

You are VERY correct Alastair!

_DSC2286_2.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back