1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I knew there was a catch...

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 2, 2011.

1. So I figured there would be a catch to the iracing, tracks, and cars from my wife. :tongue: Well after the race today we are going to pick up a dachshund (weenie-dog). She has wanted one for a long time now. However I have never been a "dog" person persay and the dogs we have gotten in the past are huge. Such as we had a gaint Malamutes. I did make the stand on the Chihuahua's, man those dogs get on every nerve I have...lol...

It seems like a good deal to me, the little dog is already house broken, up to date on the shots, papered, and best of all free... So guys watch out iracing = dogs, or other honeydo's... hahahaha

2. Give and take Joe...give and take. Sounds like you're happy with the deal so role on ;-)

3. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hehe "Dackel" as we call them in Germany are great dogs :)
    I'm sure you'll have fun with 'your deal' ;)

4. Awwww I love dogs! Me and the wife have 2 English Springer Spaniels, we have come to a deal that i can race for 2 hours a night as long as i take the dogs out with her at 6:00am every morn and then again after work, fair deal i say!

5. ok I shouldn't have said that Chihuahua's get on every nerve I have. However I really don't want one of my own...lol... The wife is pretty happy so I'll be able to continue racing...hehehe

6. Happy wife happy life

7. Well here is the price of iracing...lol... She is Sooo small, I feel like if I look at her wrong she'll break. I've almost stepped on her at least 15 times already.

You are VERY correct Alastair!

[​IMG]

8. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Very cute dog :)

9. Nice. My mum & dad bred daxi's. Smooth haired and the old man got reserve best in show at Crufts dog show with one her bred. Dont think its been suppased as of yet. : )
    Lovely dogs, great temprament as a rule.
    Enjoy... ; )
    Regards
    George