• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I knew there was a catch...

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    So I figured there would be a catch to the iracing, tracks, and cars from my wife. :tongue: Well after the race today we are going to pick up a dachshund (weenie-dog). She has wanted one for a long time now. However I have never been a "dog" person persay and the dogs we have gotten in the past are huge. Such as we had a gaint Malamutes. I did make the stand on the Chihuahua's, man those dogs get on every nerve I have...lol...

It seems like a good deal to me, the little dog is already house broken, up to date on the shots, papered, and best of all free... So guys watch out iracing = dogs, or other honeydo's... hahahaha

2. David Rolleston

David Rolleston

Ratings:
    +0
    Give and take Joe...give and take. Sounds like you're happy with the deal so role on ;-)

3. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +101
    Hehe "Dackel" as we call them in Germany are great dogs :)
    I'm sure you'll have fun with 'your deal' ;)

4. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts

Ratings:
    +257
    Awwww I love dogs! Me and the wife have 2 English Springer Spaniels, we have come to a deal that i can race for 2 hours a night as long as i take the dogs out with her at 6:00am every morn and then again after work, fair deal i say!

5. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    ok I shouldn't have said that Chihuahua's get on every nerve I have. However I really don't want one of my own...lol... The wife is pretty happy so I'll be able to continue racing...hehehe

6. Alastair Walker

Alastair Walker

Ratings:
    +9
    Happy wife happy life

7. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    Well here is the price of iracing...lol... She is Sooo small, I feel like if I look at her wrong she'll break. I've almost stepped on her at least 15 times already.

You are VERY correct Alastair!

[​IMG]

8. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +101
    Very cute dog :)

9. George Pilkington

George Pilkington

Ratings:
    +5
    Nice. My mum & dad bred daxi's. Smooth haired and the old man got reserve best in show at Crufts dog show with one her bred. Dont think its been suppased as of yet. : )
    Lovely dogs, great temprament as a rule.
    Enjoy... ; )
    Regards
    George