1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I didn't know there was a store in town that sold these!

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Brand New D-Box Game Chair - $3000 (Maple Ridge)

[HR][/HR]Date: 2011-10-01, 2:05PM PDT
    Reply to: sale-7gqwf-2627579949@craigslist.org [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP][HR][/HR]
    Prepare yourself for the best full motion gaming experience of your life. This chair works on a dual actuator system to deliver lifelike motion to driving, action, and flight sim games. Feel every bump in the road, the kick of every shift, and ensure that you feel it when you crash your Ferarri into a wall. Works with most major racing games, including the Need for Speed and Dirt series. Also included is a Logitech G25 racing wheel with pedals and 6 speed shifter. Was $4199 plus tax! Don't miss out. PC only.

Come check it out for yourself, we are located at 224th St. and Dewdney Trunk Rd. in Maple Ridge.
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Pretty expensive though!

2. looks rubbish...

3. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

+1

Seems for a similar price, you can get Bernie to hook you up with some REAL motion sim stuff, instead of this cra... erm, not so good, technology.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I would never buy it, i could buy a decent used car for that price!

5. But it makes your friends go "whooaa".. more likely "whooaa, you really are stupid".. lol

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

And who in the hell puts armrests on racing seats anyways! bet you the designer drives a GMC Astrovan, not a sportscar:D