• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

I cant move car out of garage

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by rampantsmurf, Nov 13, 2008.

1. rampantsmurf

rampantsmurf

Ratings:
    +0
    hi there, the problem that i am having is that when my car is in the garage at the start of each race i cant get it to " drive" it was working fine then suddenly stopped. i have check joypad button allocation settings, pad works fine, i can still rev up, change gear, wipers ignition etc, but it just wont drive. select 1st gear full revs, nothing, 2nd the same etc. am i being a complete tool and missing something obvious, or have i pushed a key on my keyboard by mistake. i reinstalled thinking this would solve it, sacrafised a 48 event championship (3 quarters the way through it)...:(#

any help would be really apprciated.
    many thanks in advance.

rampant smurf aka reef:chuck:

(awesome site btw)

2. David Mansfield

David Mansfield

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had this problem once, and it was something to do with my joystick but im affraid i cant remember what it was.

All i can think of from your symptoms on the control front is the clutch is enabled!!??

Is it a case of you littery cant use the game now? or just when it goes to race session?

sorry i cant be more help.

3. rampantsmurf

rampantsmurf

Ratings:
    +0
    i have done a full windows back up and reinstall, and that seems to have done the trick, many thanks again