F1 2013 I cannot play online. Which mods that I use do not work with the online?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Anything that changes the database will not work online, as the game will detect a mis-match of files. Anything that changes only the appearance of the game should be fine. So your camera and led mod should be fine. And possibly the draw distance (depending on what files it changes im not sure) put the realistic damage and true to life AI wont.

Best way to check though is to uninstall all the mods, then re add them one at a time, testing in between to see if online still works. That way you can narrow it down.

Hope that helps

When I saw this post before going to bed, I would have said that you should have no problems with any of the mods you mentioned.

But ..... you've added to the list now.

So I would say it's probably the realistic damage mod. This mod changes the damage for yourself or the AI or both. However you are not allowed to modify the damage of other multiplayer drivers, or you cannot be expected to have a different damage model than them, it wouldn't be fair. After all you could adjust the mod for no damage for yourself, and that would be a no no in online play.

Cheers

The mods i use are as follows in links. Which ones don't work with multiplayer?

Here's a good tip if you have enough free disk space:
f1_2013_MODDED_folder.jpg

See that f12013 - MODDED folder there? That's how you rename (F2) your modded game, when you want to go online. When you want to play your modded game, select the vanilla f12013 folder, and rename it f12013 - ORIGINAL, then select the modded one, press F2, and rename it f12013. Easy. :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.