PC2 I´ve unpacked a track, how can I run this unpacked track with a dummy bff?

I´ve unpacked a track, how can I run this unpacked track with a dummy bff?

Hi there.

I´ve been able to unpack a track, rename all the fiels and put them into the correct folders, but I would like to use that unpacked track.

I´ve been told that using a dummy bff I can do that, but I can´t find information on how to do that.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT 2: Ok, not wrong place, I cannot post questions in the mods subforum

I´ve managed to make some progress, in the mod thread I published a bit more info but here it goes in case it helps someone to help me:

Ok, I´ve managed to understand some things reading the full thread again, now that I understand a bit more how this works.

I´m locating the uncompressed files in the MODS folder, let´s say I want to try the Loheac track, then I´m creating the Loheac folder and I´m copying all the uncompressed files with everything correctly named inside this folder, then I´m creating the "pakfiles" folder, inside it I´m creating the "Tracks" folder, and I´m copying a different track BFF and renaming it to "Loheac.bff".

Then I go to the Generic Mod Enabler and I can see the Bootfiles and the Loheac mod, I enable the Loheac mod and then I enable the bootfiles mod, I run the game and apparently everything loads up but when I can see the track, there is no track, I can see some people and some graass floating in the scpace, but there is no track at all.

Any ideas on why is this happening?

I trying very hard, but I need a bit of help please.

Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea